Everyone is blogging, or at least telling you how important it is to blog. So you start a blog, too, and get traffic, but then you realize that no one is taking any action when they read it – no even your mom or your colleague down the hall.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
HubSpot’s State of Inbound report discovered that marketers who prioritize blogging are 13 times more likely to enjoy a positive ROI. In other words, even though it takes time to see the return on investment from a blog, there’s a way to create a blog that converts.
Here’s how your blog can be one of those blogs that convert.
The truth is, I already gave up. After trying to work with 4 copywriters who didn’t keep their promise or provide high quality work, I left a long list of new site pages for “one day”. But there was something in Ayelet’s email that got me to give her a chance. It was clear she understands marketing and understands my needs.
In the short time we’ve worked together, she’s translated my ideas into quality marketing materials, which decreased abandonment rates and and raised the rank of the keyword I most wanted to promote – from the bottom of the second page to the top 4 results of page 1 in Google searches.
– Dudu Buzaglo, founder and CEO, Dotweb
- Get prospects more ready than ever to buy from you
- Position yourself as the likable leader in your industry
- Write blog posts that have shareability in their DNA
- Convince more current customers to upgrade
… and all this without being salesy or even pitching anything.
- What you need to know about your ideal customer
- What data to collect inside your company about current customers
- What to check in competitor blogs, so you can know how to stand out (I can even do this for you)
… so we can create a blog that actually moves the needle for you.
Don’t let your blog be just another tab on your site. Contact me today at email@example.com and, together, we’ll turn it into one of your most effective conversion assets.