It’s not easy being a marketer who markets to marketers.
A veterinarian’s blog post copy might not reflect her professional skills, but when you’re in marketing, people expect more from your copy. A veterinarian might not be marketing to her peers, but there’s a good chance you are. Your target audience gets the industry, knows the tricks, practices the tricks, and expects more from your marketing efforts.
It’s time for content your prospects can respect, from someone who lives and breathes the market, and learns new marketing practices in her free time for fun. Someone whose eyes light up when you mention button copy or case studies, and who’s committed to helping you drive results.
I’ve written for marketing and branding agencies, plus tech companies that offer innovative marketing technologies to smart cities and companies.
Starting winter 2016, I’m walking my content marketing talk. My February 2016 content marketing launch includes, among others:
- Guest posts on industry leading sites (Content Marketing Institute, MarketingProfs, etc) with a combined audience of almost 1 million subscribers
- An international expert roundup on increasing case study ROI as my inaugural post (participants include Copyblogger and 1 of BBC’s Top 100 Women)
- A giveaway
Your target audience is my target audience, and I’ve spent the past few years researching and learning its needs.
If you want someone to help you walk your talk, contact me today at email@example.com, and I’ll give you the content you need to build a stronger relationship with your target audience.
“I was planning a lesson for my MA students at Golden Gate University on incorrect email pitches when Ayelet’s perfectly written email arrived a few minutes before my class. The form she uses is almost exactly what I teach.
“Then there were the complimentary words that stroked my ego with the offer of spreading the word about my writings, so I checked out her website and was sold.
“I had my students dissect a bad email first. Then I showed them Ayelet’s pitch as an example of an email that was both impressive and successful, going over it line by line to show why it was exactly what I want them to do with their emails.
– Don Surath, Multimedia Solution Developer at CBS and author “Conquering Cold Calling Fear”. Don is also an adjunct professor at Golden Gate University Ageno Graduate School and San Francisco State University.
Nonprofit Rewrites Website, Increases Donations by 100%+ – A case study of my freelance writing services
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING VIDEO SCRIPTS
Story Marketing – The Way We’re Wired to Learn – My home page video
What’s a Case Study and How Can I Use it – Leverage Your Success page on this site
What Does a Case Study Include? – Leverage Your Success page on this site
What’s the Process of Creating a Case Study? – Leverage Your Success on this site
MARKETING BLOG POSTS
Turn Employees into Brand Advocates with Case Studies – Content Marketing Institute*
What Your Generic Button Copy Says About You (and How to Fix It) – Smart Insights*
Content Marketing vs. Cold Calling: A Smackdown – Native Ads
How Images Impact People in Real Life – Imonomy
What Home Sellers Look for in a Mobile App – CardTapp
Want to Win More Referrals? Start Here – CardTapp
How to Increase App Downloads with Instagram – CardTapp
How to Generate Leads at Every Touch Point – CardTapp
Introduction to Customer Marketing – CardTapp
How to Reduce Customer Churn and Double Your Profit – ContextSmith
Marketing to Generation Y: Earn Their Love & Loyalty – Native Ads
How to Create a Webinar that Truly Converts – Native Ads
* Content Marketing Institute, MarketingProfs, Unbounce, ReelSEO and Smart Insights are some of the most respected content marketing websites in the industry.
* Many more articles coming soon: I recently wrote approximately 20 marketing-related blog posts for client websites and industry leading websites, like Content Marketing Institute, MarketingProfs and Unbounce. The posts will go live soon. Please stay tuned to this site or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
* More blog posts coming soon: I did a blogging project for an advertising network. Stay tuned to this site or contact me at email@example.com to read these posts.
9 Ways to Overcome Fear of Rejection in Sales – Pipedrive
How to Save Your Sales Year in Quarter 2 – Pipedrive
How I Found 488 Promising Freelance Writing Prospects – Make a Living Writing
* More articles coming soon: I’m currently working with Pipedrive, a sales CRM software with over 10,000 customers, including the discovery channel. In addition, I recently did a blogging project for an omnichannel sales company. Initial posts from both companies will be published soon.
Marketing & Advertising Agency’s About Page – Peach Media (Scroll down the page to read)
Marketing & Advertising Agency’s Increase ROI Page – Peach Media
Marketing & Advertising Agency’s Partners Page – Peach Media
* For marketing web copy, feel free to browse through my site.
A Ride to Better Content Land – For my own social media efforts
Case Studies: Leverage Your Success – A landing page on this site that shows you why and how case studies help your company grow.
Win a Free Copywriting Package ($3,000 Value) to Skyrocket Your Next Launch – A giveaway I’m doing to launch my own content marketing blog. This landing page has about 10 versions with the intention to segment traffic sources.